Saturday, May 16, 2009


This is the very first and way in advance birthday present to me from my elder brother and sister-in-law. ♥ The Swatch watch is so pretty, with my favourite colour on it! My SIL has great taste and really knows what I like. =) And Incanto Charms is finally off my wishlist. Thank you korkor and da sao!
***********

Food have always been seasonal for me, and now it's that time for bars and more bars again. It has been months since I last stock up on so many bars at one go, but I'm a seasonal eater and I need changes. =)

More buys from the last few days, with some Larabars already long gone in my stomach:


And together with the last round of stock, I have a massive number of bars to keep me going for another few months or so. But I'm pretty sure that there will be more varieties of energy bars to be added to this stash in time to come.


Bars Galore!

No comments:



call me tiger