Friday, May 01, 2009

In celebration of Susanty's 25th birthday, we went down to Boiler Room and had balls of fun! But the fun only lasted 1/3 of the night for me because my stomach went against me and I had a food poisoning sort of experience. Anal diarrhoea + verbal diarrhoea = nasty.

Still feeling absolutely unfit to move after the various diarrhoea, I was surprised to see pictures of me being able to smile for the camera! The following pictures are all taken at 1.15am, so I'm guessing they are just seconds apart.

In chronological order, we have the following shots:




Wow, that smile was a chore to summon when I was in excruciating pain. And please ignore my fat and distorted looking arm. I have no idea where that ET-like arm came from. A photo log will be up after I get all the other pictures from the various camera holders! =)

No comments:



call me tiger