Saturday, May 09, 2009

It has been a while since NJ4 and I dined at a place out of the ordinary and because we had a lot of time to kill before meeting up with Shinyu and Aaron for a movie, we decided to roam Upper Thomson.

Other than the crazy chocolate cake craving I had yesterday, I was also dying to have some fish, and so we did. =)



Our shared dinner: Pan-grilled Seabass with Pasta

Watched "Taken" at AMKHub with the 2 lovebirds and this show was worth every minute of my time! Honestly, I wouldn't mind watching it one more time. And Liam Neeson has that "old man charm" that I like. =x

On an extremely random note, I have bought so many energy bars over the last couple of days that I really do not know when I'd be able to finish them all. I believe that the bars are somewhat a good investment.


Almost $100 worth of energy bars waiting for me to eat them, and I totally cannot wait to try the new and exorbitantly priced bars I bought. I must be crazy.

No comments:



call me tiger