Saturday, June 27, 2009


2 nights ago, my Mom returned home and presented this stuffed toy to me saying, "Look what I bought for you! I know you don't like pink, but I got it because it's a pig, so you can hug me to sleep at night!" Mom was born in the year of the pig you see. I'm 23, but she still treats me like I'm 13. LOL!

Anyway, I went for my CT scan, and it wasn't as scary as the name sound! And I did it again at the health store in the hospital.


Ah yes, somebody please shoot me. Like I don't already have more than enough bars at home. =X

Being the lovely boyfriend that he always is, NJ4 accompanied me to the CT scan and we spent the rest of the afternoon having late lunch at Ichiban Boshi and shopping around.


The set we shared.

Because I don't eat a lot we were trying to be economical, NJ4 and I shared a set! The cheese curry chicken was delicious! Thick sinful curry with cheese and tender chicken pieces, totally irresistable!

And then we went to Challenger to get the items we needed, and I've finally gotten myself an external hard disk drive! The orange looked more copperish than orange, so I settled for this cool lime green casing.


The colour looks absolutely delicious!

Yet another item off my list! =) Off to Kukup in a few hours' time!

No comments:



call me tiger