Sunday, July 05, 2009

This afternoon, just before I woke from my slumber, I dreamt of Dada.

In my dream, I saw Dada as a fit man, just like how he was before his stroke. I saw him crossing the carpark and I happily called out to him and ran towards him as fast as my short legs could carry me. I finally reached his side and he said just one sentence to me, "I'm now Dada and Popo together as one". And that was it.

I was tearing in my dream, and I woke up startled with real tears in my eyes. From what I decipher, his sentence meant that Popo has now taken the role or being a father and a mother to her children, and a grandfather and a grandmother to her grandchildren.

I miss Dada, I really do.

Today, someone from Pasir Ris called my younger brother and said that a dog very much resembling Sparky was found. Bro went down and according to him, that dog looked and barked exactly like Sparky, but Sparky's "birthmark" was not present. Also, the dog was not very responsive when my brother called him "Sparky". We can only continue to hope and pray that Sparky's safe and alive.

I miss Sparly, I really do.

No comments:



call me tiger