Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Yesterday, 4th of August, HNF had the "Staff & Volunteers Appreciation Night in conjunction with Nurses' Day Celebration". Coincidentally, 4th of August also marked my 1st anniversary with HNF.

Anyway, the theme for our dinner was Peranakan/Batik, and being in the organizing committee (again for the second time), a sense of achievement and happiness washed over us as we saw 95% of the staff abide to the theme.

My role in the committee was to do up decorations and such, and being the lightest and most agile of the deco team, I was tasked to challenge myself vertically and climb up and down like a monkey to pin up the batiks and other decorations.



My favourite wall!

So there you go, all the decorations were pinned up by yours truly, of course with the help of my colleagues passing the decorations to me and ensuring I don't trip and topple over like humpty dumpty. And yes, my favourite wall's deco was pinned very high up. I practically stretched like a cat and that gave my muscles a very good work out!


With the HR ladies, Felicia & Cindy.


Nurse of the Year, Sister Tan Peck Geok!!!


The crowd during the mass dance.

With the emcee being quite humourous, the entire evening turned out to be quite well done! Almost everyone walked out with a lucky draw prize, and I personally won a Mistral 5 litre Airport.


Ah, what a night! =)

No comments:



call me tiger