Saturday, September 26, 2009

I have always enjoyed spending time with my parents, and of late, I'm blessed to have the luxury to do so more often than before.

Friday saw my parents and I at Iluma's Manhattan Fish Market and it is awesome to spend such meal times with my parents.


So between the 3 of us, we shared a stomach exploding dinner which consisted of the following:


Spicy Fish & Chips


Original Fish & Chips


Mudpie

Then, because Mom had shaky hands complained that my camera is lousy, the few pictures she took of Dad and I turned out blur, and the best of the lot is this:


♥ Daddykins!

No picture with Mom because she seemed too hungry to take a nice picture of Dad and I (LOL) and didn't seem too keen on taking a picture with me/us. =(


Dad took this picture, and yup, because I'm greedy like that. Hah.

2 comments:

faith said...

You look healthy & brimming with life!

faith

Unknown said...

I take that as a very nice compliment. =) Thanks babe! You're gorgeous yourself!



call me tiger