Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My appointment at TTSH with that doctor went pretty well. It is a small world because she is my primary school mate's sister. Not that I knew her before that, but because she had to do some "history digging", therefore that knowledge came to light. I got a referral to LC and my 1st appointment there will be in 2 weeks' time. We shall see how things go from there. =)

Before the appointment, my parents and I went for Indian food! In the past, I would have panicked and gone into a frenzy, but over the years, I have evolved into many different stages and I learnt to let go and be more receptive. And I'm glad that I have come this far and am able to enjoy what I like.


Indulging once in a while have not killed me and will not kill me. That is a powerful fact that I have managed to embed in my head. =)

And Mom bought me a gem!


Organic Black Sesame Butter

If this is nice, I will go back and get myself the Almond Butter! =)

Anyway, I have gotten all my stitches removed, and it was one hell of a painful experience. The nurse tugged at the knobs mercilessly and I was so afraid that she would snip my flesh as she was cutting the threads loose. =X


Chest tube wound.


Side breast wound.


Back wound.

Judging from the scar on my back, I'm expecting the other 2 scars to heal as nicely! If that is the case, then all my worries will be for naught and I will be one very happy girl! Less the soreness from my stitches, the surgical cut on my back is almost non-evident!

I'm so looking forward for the scabs of the other 2 cuts to fall off, and I'm praying that they will turn out like the one on my back, or better! =) It has been a good day.

4 comments:

faith said...

You will recover fully may anne. :) God will bless you with good health.

faith

Unknown said...

Thank you sweet love. =) It's nice to see your comments once in awhile. God Bless You too. =)

lin said...

Hey!may i know where you get black sesame butter and almond butter from please?:)

Unknown said...

I got them from the pharmacy at TTSH on Level B1. You know the one right at the entrance when you enter the hospital from the MRT station? That's the one! =)



call me tiger