Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shinyu is back from her Korea trip and the girls and I went over to her place earlier to collect the items we "ordered".


BB Cream

The only item I had in mind when I placed my "order" with Shinyu was a bottle of BB cream. But the amazing girl went crazy over cosmetic products and bought back a whole load more stuffs than we asked. And I ended up buying this:


Sleeping Pack

This is essentially an overnight moisturizing and hydrating cream which acts like a mask. Because I have horrible dry areas on my face, this will do me some good!

And then, I went on getting this oh-so-adorable t-shirt:


Our "sales girl" gave out freebies to the 3 of us too! And I must say that they are damn awesome stuff, look:


Thank you babe, for helping us to get the stuffs we "ordered", and thank you for all the freebies too!

No comments:



call me tiger