Friday, September 18, 2009

Edited: Just did a stock check and realised I have a massive stash of bars, oh my goodness! Although the expiry is still a good 6-9 months away, I should let go of some, should there be any interested parties. And I'm guilty to say that I have yet another massive batch on its way. Any takers? LOL!
***********


- Larabar Pecan Pie
- Clif Luna White Chocolate Macadamia
- Clif Luna Toasted Nuts 'n Cranberry

Another order collected today. =) Luna White Chocolate Macadamia was so good that I just had to get another box. As for Luna Toasted Nuts 'n Cranberry, it was the very first flavour of Luna I tasted and I loved it a lot, so I decided to get a box of it once again.

And Pecan Pie Larabar has always been a flavour I wanted to try. Now, my curiosity can be satisfied. =)

No comments:



call me tiger