Friday, November 27, 2009

All The Oomph!

1 week since NJ4's return and it has been good. Some people say that 'absence makes the heart fonder', while others say that 'absence makes the heart wander'. I'm glad we belong to the former category.

Anyway, NJ4 brought back a whole load of snacks for me and I have been busy snacking on them so much that I can practically see myself expanding sideways.


krispy Kreme donuts!


Chocolates, nougats & Go Natural bars!

Thank you love, for all the lovely snacks and for bringing back the awesome Go Natural bars.

Anyway, because my love commenced his internship the following Monday after he touched down, we didn't manage to have a proper dinner together until last night.

Off to Alice in Wonderland Oomphatico we went, and once again I was delighted by the mad awesome food there! =)


Australian oysters.

These fresh, succulent oysters were sheer delight to savour! I'm not much of an oyster fan because of some odd reason that I don't quite know myself, but these babies didn't make me cringe as I ate them, so thumbs up!


L: Spinach Feta Pie
R: Duck Confit Risotto

I love spinach and I love feta cheese, so this dish was divine! Fiber-filled dish to aid constipation! LOL! My love enjoyed his risotto so much that he kept commenting on how delicious it was. I had a bite and although I found it nice, I personally do not eat rice, so I cannot say I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Today was spent squeezing with the massive crowd at Expo for SITEX, and I still hate such crowds. I always end up cursing out loud at some people, and today was no exception. I need to hold back my fire.

No comments:



call me tiger