Monday, November 16, 2009

HNF Charity Walk 09

So, Home Nursing Foundation's Charity Walk 09 came and went, and the staffs at HNF are all glad that it was a great success. Despite the gloomy and wet weather the day and night before, the morning of our event was blessed with good weather. Sure, the grounds were wet and muddy, and we all had some form of "feet mud spa", but that didn't bring our spirits down a single bit.

Our Guest of Honor was Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan, and I had the honor to assist him in the cow painting. What I did (as what my other colleagues who assisted the other 3 VIPs did) was to hand Minister Khaw the paint and brush, and indicate the section which required touching-up for the cow to be deemed completely painted.



So there, this article was reported on The Sunday Times, 15 Nov '09. And I was caught on camera, in full glory with Minister Khaw, the cow, and our purple t-shirts. Thank goodness I don't look retarded. Hah.

No comments:



call me tiger