Sunday, December 13, 2009

MacRitchie Trails.

Either my laptop is seriously giving up on me really soon, or that the pictures are freaking huge, which made uploading and getting them ready for posting a chore. It is very likely that it's the combination of both conditions.

So anyway, the weather yesterday was scorching hot, which caused me to transform my hairstyle as NJ4 and I walked the different trails.


The more we walked, the lesser the amount of hair can be found around the nape of my neck.

We walked till we came to this awesome leaning tree. There were a couple of supports built to support the tree, allowing it to lean across the path, over the waters.




During the 2 hours walk, we entertained ourselves with monkeys and with NJ4 snapping away.


Mom & child. Awww...

And the last 2 friends we saw before emerging from the "forest" were:


I do not like lizards of any sorts, so no, this creature didn't make me want to go hug it whatsoever. If not for my blistered ankles and for the fear of soaking my shoes with more blood, I would have scurried off from those 2.

NJ4, Hort Park next week? I promise to wear my track shoes! =)

Oh and happy news for me! If I'm not mistaken, Popeye's will be opening at AMK Jubilee!!!!!

No comments:



call me tiger