Sunday, February 14, 2010

大年初一

Due to recent happenings, our family did not celebrate the Lunar New Year as we normally would. But all of us still went over to PoPo's house for a family gathering. Although Ang Pows were not evident this year, the spirits of everybody still brought about the festive mood! This is what I love about the Chan Yiptong family, the bond.

It has been years since we took a family photo on the 1st day of CNY, so I made everybody sit down and set the camera on self-timer. Talk about hearing the Tigress roar. LOL!


The Family sans KorKor & Da Sao

Anyway, one thing I know for sure is that a digital camera can never be deposited in my Dad's hands, because he would go snappy-happy and all the pictures will turn out candid and/or with everyone looking at every possible direction as such:


This is the best picture in the lot of 12 snapshots taken by Dad. From the time we sat down with PoPo, to the time we left the seat, I never heard a, "Ok look here, one, two, three!" from Dad. All he did was jam his index finger on the shutter button over and over, amusing himself as he caught all our unglam shots. That's my Dad for you. =)

Till I get the rest of the (better taken) pictures from my cousin, will I then flood a post with pictures! Happy Lunar New Year!

No comments:



call me tiger