Sunday, May 02, 2010

Dirty Little Attention Seeker.


So this fella here wants some attention. You want it, you've got it.

As I was on my way to Cityhall en route to Pasir Ris, this guy got on the train somewhere between YCK station and Bishan station. I was busy amusing myself with my phone but because I can always sense it when people are staring/looking at me, I looked up and he was staring right my way.

This went on for a couple of stations and this little fucker took out his handphone, angled the camera right at me and after pressing a few buttons, kept his dirty little phone back into his dirty little pocket.

I am about 99% sure he took a snapshot of me because at that very moment I was staring off into space in his direction. And because I was too pissed off and too stunned to actually confront him, all I did was whip out my iPhone, and snap a picture of him as he was getting off at Orchard. This little twerp actually turned around and posed for my camera!

OMFG. I am speechless. I need a barf bag, NOW!

No comments:



call me tiger