Friday, June 18, 2010

Learning Journey, Team Bonding & More

Today we had a learning journey and team bonding activity held for all the support staffs in the school, and I'm so glad I went for it!

We had a guided tour/walk from Hort Park till the end of Henderson Waves, followed by lunch at Safra and then a 2 hours bowling session.

In between lunch and bowling, we had a lot of spare time to kill, so we walked around and I bought shorts from E-Mart. We walked somemore and lo and behold, there was a function room which was holding a 1 day Kate Spade sale!

I went in and I was totally smitten by this bag:



I am not sure how many percent was that bag on sale for, because it was not stated anywhere, but I reckon it was about 10% off? Needless to say, I own this baby. =)

No comments:



call me tiger