Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sydney - 10 July 2010

10 July was one of the most productive as well as memorable day I spent in Sydney. Memorable because I ended the day so beautifully that I wish to re-live it again some day. NOT!

Before I went to Sydney, Debs raved to me about Bills over and over, and said that I MUST have their Ricotta Hotcakes. So nearly 2 weeks after I set foot in Sydney, NJ4 and I finally got up in time for brunch!





The hotcakes were wonderful! Soft and fluffy and very flavoursome but not too sweet. Have not been able to get my Ricotta Hotcakes fix in Singapore ever since I came back. =(

Anyway, we popped by Glebe for awhile and then went straight to La Perouse. Oh joy, I love that place so much!





Out of nowhere, a huge pelican flew in and everybody around were awed by the size of it.






Obviously, that was one freaking huge pelican, because even though it was in the background, it was still so big in comparison to us who were in the foreground.


We drove to Little Bay which was nearby and then went to Na Bangkok for dinner with a small group.




But wait, we weren't done with the calories loading just yet! Met up with NJ4's friend-of-16-years and his girlfriend, and we settled for dessert at San Churro.



16 years of friendship, and counting.

So anyway, I do not know what I ate but I had a minor food poisoning that night. We were already asleep when I started to feel ill and my puke threatened to emerge but I kept it down for an hour or 2. The next time I woke up, the discomfort was so great that I just had to puke. Good thing there was a plastic bag nearby!

Everything came out on auto-pilot and I was like a faucet that could not be turned off. And the end result:


NJ4 helped to fasten the bag and threw it out, and according to him, my puke weighed at least 1 kg. EPIC!

No comments:



call me tiger