Saturday, September 17, 2011

Change

The shift finally happened, the day finally came. Come Monday, it won't be Triple One I will be heading to anymore, but Mapletree Business City. Just overnight, my travelling time per trip tripled, from half an hour to 1.5 hours. I dread the upcoming 3 hours travelling journey daily.

Anyway.. Friday was crazy because once I got to office, I just sat around and sipped my coffee while we all waited for the movers to shift our final boxes as well as our PCs.


And as we waited, we left memories on the wall.


Met the boyfriend for lunch which was most probably our last lunch at Somerset, unless I'm on leave and go look for him during lunch time.



I'm going to miss lunch with him awfully much. I'm going to miss snoozing at OC's comfortable sofa seats too. =(

Lunch came and went, and all of us went down to our new office to set up our PCs and got our workstations ready for operation on Monday.


We've all been tagged!


I'm ready to rock 'n' roll at MBC.

No comments:



call me tiger