Thursday, November 03, 2011

Hong Kong - 19 Oct 2011

It's been a week since I came back from Hong Kong, and I must say that it was quite a good trip. Loads of walking, not much eating, loads of sightseeing, not much shopping. I guess that's how my trip went in a nutshell.

So anyway, pictorial update with minimal words as usual!




The MTR underpass walkway that leads to our hotel.


Our 5-star hotel! =D



Cute Halloween decorations along the sidewalk, outside our hotel.


Our first meal in HK!

After our very late lunch, we went for a walkabout at Avenue of Stars.







We headed to Mong Kok thereafter to walk around Ladies Market, and the area.




We had a go at the smelly tofu, and boy was it really smelly! I remembered the ones I tried in Singapore was actually quite good. I think it was the chilli we added that killed the smelly tofu. But at least we ended the day with some pretty awesome mustard fries!

And so, that's Day 1.

No comments:



call me tiger