Monday, March 19, 2012

Staycation @ Festive Hotel

My family is on a 2-night staycation at Festive Hotel Sentosa, and I stayed for a night last night. We got the Deluxe Family King Room With Loft Bed, and needless to say, the loft bed was mine!





Daddy started goofing around as soon as I did, which was essentially once we entered the room. Seriously like father like daughter. =p



My Dad said, "You still haven't lost the child in you." when I kept bouncing around the room, climbing up and down the loft bed, and shrieking hysterically from self amusement. And I silently thought to myself: If only I was really as happy as I looked. But that's a whole other matter altogether. So, back to the loft!





Minus all the crazy snores from the adults, it was a pretty comfortable stay, especially when I was tucked snugly in the loft bed. If not because changing of bedsheets would be a chore for loft beds, I would have gotten myself one years ago. Maybe I should...

No comments:



call me tiger