Tuesday, May 22, 2012

There's A First For Everything

The Boyfriend recently signed up for a lot of different physical activities other than the usual marathons that he's so used to. Over the weekend that just passed, he had a swimming event that was held at Tanjong Beach, Sentosa.

Because I wanted to support him, and because I have not been to the beach in the longest time ever, I went with him!



After his event, we chilled at the bar with his friends, and we managed to get a mild tan! I have not had the time to bake in the sun for years, and boy this felt really good!

In the evening, he brought me to Fort Canning Park where we caught a play, Shakespeare in the Park - Twelfth Night. That was my first time watching a play whilst being so close to nature, coupled with the mini picnic we had.




The play was a little profound, but still good nonetheless. Thank you baby, for this birthday present part I. =)

No comments:



call me tiger