Friday, November 21, 2003

cold...so cold...
he has changed...he said i changed but i dun tink my change is as drastic as his...his attitude 2wards me is like so cold now...
y izzit dat everytime smth happens btwn us,u'll juz shun awae n start giving me dat cold treatment...in the past it was liddat...n now history is repeating again...do u alwaes run awae frm probz in diz manner?i juz dun understand y...
howeva,im glad dat u r feelin much betta nw...may u go back 2 b ur usual self soon...n u noe i hate it most especially wen im given the cold treatment...i tasted it once frm u 3 yrs back n im tasting it again...
but if giving me diz kinda treatment makes u feel betta,den go ahead...as long as u feel less crummy,den it's ok,im willing 2 accept wateva kinda attitude u wanna gimme...hope u'll enjoy ur holz...

~the greatest liberation is to forgive...~

No comments:



call me tiger