Friday, November 21, 2003

Friendship
im sure true frenship will b able 2 help us thru diz...haf faith,tings will b betta as soon as everyting is settled...aft ur course n my course...i juz seriously pray dat the close bond dat we share of more than juz frenz will pull us thru...
go thru ur CLT course wif the willpower u once had...seek the dream u've yearned 4 all along...dun let it go liddat juz coz of diz setback...the ting btwn us now shldnt b affecting ur goals...i wan u 2 continue 2 realise ur dream...go 4 wat u wan,wat u aspire...
time will make up 4 everyting...gif me time as well as gif urself time...dun rush me...i'll try my best...i may nt b able 2 do it 2 the degree dat u r satisfied,so pardon me...
hope dat wif diz entry,u'll feel betta...i seriously hope 2 c u back 2 ur old cranky dorky hyper self...cum back soon...

*i'll work hard 2 get tings back on track again...
but plz work along side wif me...*

No comments:



call me tiger