Friday, December 26, 2003

cum back 2 me...
hmm...last nite was a pretty fun dae...wen 2 roszian's hse(at pasir ris) for dinner...peeps hu wen were: ahmad,aslam,saiful,emily,sylvia,xianping n i...dinner at roszian's place was good...yummy...the drumstick was like so freakin big...aft dat we wen 2 pasir ris beach but cldnt stay long coz we were all so afraid of missing the last bus!so dat was how i spent my xmas nite...
as 4 u...im sorri dat u found out n it din came frm me...sorri 2 hide it frm u all diz while...i knew u'd b hurt datz y i chose 2 kip quiet n fill u in later wen i tink it's the rite time...i noe u r feelin dwn n i dun feel good either...i shldnt haf kept it frm u but i juz din noe how 2 tell u...
tings aint goin too well btwn him n i...had a major quarrel wif him last nite (xmas nite)...im startin to doubt my choice oready...
im seriously very apologetic...wenever i was out wif u,i din noe how 2 face u...it was a tuff job tryin 2 kip smth so major frm u...
now dat u noe,plz try nt 2 b too affected...dun feel dat u've lost me k?im still here 4 u,will alwaes b...n plz dun distant urself frm me again like the wae u did mani times b4...i miz u...

No comments:



call me tiger