Wednesday, January 14, 2004

hmm...
u mentioned dat wen u r out wif me,u feel troubled...wat abt?i dun get u...izzit coz of how tings r at the moment or?
i worry 4 u weneva i read ur journal coz it's like u r so sad...i noe dat u r goin thru a rough patch now but try 2 lighten up ok?sometimes u really noe how 2 make me feel guilty,coz i seem 2 b the root 2 all dat u r goin thru now...mayb if we haven met back den,i tink u'd b a happier person...
but i juz wanna let u noe dat noein u was 1 of the greatest joy in my life...i really enjoy ur company n the love im gettin frm u...i dun eva wanna lose u as a fren,so plz pull urself 2gether...b the happy boi dat i once knew,i love u the wae u were...
i wanna b there 2 share ur ups n downs once again...so dun shut me out of ur life...
hmm...i gtg...sch ended oready,i nid 2 go 2 phs now...take care...

No comments:



call me tiger