Tuesday, January 13, 2004

yippiez!
wen out wif ben 2dae aft sch...juz 2 spend time 2gether n look 4 my new yr clothes...
really had fun wif u 2dae my boi...althou it was like so lame?haha...walk arnd suntec n even strolled round carrefour!haha...hope u din feel 2pid goin arnd wif me...haha...
met my mum at 6pm,wen shoppin wif her!haha...juz got hm...time check: 2119 hrs ...she bought me a bottom n a top frm erm...wateva dat shop name is...starts wif B...haha...a shop in suntec...haha...still haven got my footwear thou...tink i gotta get it at my own expense...
ok lahz,overall i had fun 2dae...coz of the shoppin spree wif my mummy!hahaha...if onli im like damn freakin loaded den i'd go 4 diz kinda shoppin spree as often as i can man!haha...yay yay yay!i wan 2 go somemore shopping!
alritez ppl,i betta stop now...take care...luv u all!cheerios!

No comments:



call me tiger