Wednesday, February 18, 2004

haiz...
hmm...i dunno y but weneva we chat,we seem 2 end up quarelling...i've been wondering if its coz u r expecting too much frm me?
coz frm wat i c,im still the same,juz dat u r like saein diz n dat n demanding n expecting alot frm me(eg:nv call u,nv contact u,nv tok 2 u...n the list goes on...)seriously speakin,i myself haf my own probz n im pretty sick of everyting oready...
well,i dunno,im tired...if u r gonna pick a fight wif me everytime we chat,den i dun c the point in us tokin...it'll onli further strain our frenship...
aniwae,watz wif the tok abt ur frenz askin u 2 let me go totally,even as a normal fren?wat kinda frenz r those man?2 tink dey wld encourage u 2 break off diz frenship wif me?i tink ur frenz r jerks...i mean c'mon lah,if dey were real frenz,dey wldnt even haf tot of dat ok!n if u wanna listen to dem,den so b it.i really cant do aniting...
im tired,really very tired...i've got nth more 2 sae...

No comments:



call me tiger