Monday, February 16, 2004

valentine's dae...
had my test on v dae...den aft dat met my squadmates 2 go 2 jjc's carnival called love fiesta...my squadmates were crappy...esp jay jay...haha...dey all really noe how 2 make my dae...so it was pretty fun...
wen 2 his place frm 7 plus 2 9pm den we headed to novena n dined at fish n co...
i was like so freakin full man n i cldnt finish my fish n chips...it was really damn filling...haha...so yeahz,he finished it up 4 me...got a rose frm fish n co(all ladies got a rose)...well,althou v dae was spent juz liddat but it was pretty alrite lahz...
last nite had dinner wif his family n his grandad as well(last minute decision)...somewhere in amk...nt bad,quite nice...was pretty full too...
aniwae,ive got nth much 2 blog recently...so dun mind my boring entries...God Bless...

No comments:



call me tiger