Sunday, February 29, 2004

leap year!!!
it's the leap year!haha...ok,it's nt a very big deal but since it's once every 4 yrs,i feel i shld juz leave an entry for fun...haha!
aniwae,i woke up at like 1pm,finally replenished my beauty slp...still abit tired but at least i look more refresh 2dae...
my holz r here...i muz go n lay out my plans 4 the wk,otherwise i'll b bored 2 death...haha...

oh...onli aft tings r liddat den u sae u r a fool 4 doin all those tings 4 me?sour grape...ive noticed ur wae of handling tings...wen u cant get some1 or smth or aft a breakup,u'll condemn the gal...do u tink it's fair 2 dem?if datz ur wae of handling tings,den u r childish...
u alwaes tok bad abt ur exes aft the breakup...yes,dey broke ur heart,but whose heart hasnt been broken b4?u hafta learn 2 take tings in ur stride n stop ur childish waes...nv ever use swear words at gals cos it's crude...whether u wanna listen,up 2 u.

No comments:



call me tiger