Monday, March 01, 2004

izzit misconception or izzit dat u r juz plain oblivious?
hah!my toes r laffin!hueva said u were insultin me?plz read properly in future!n hueva said i cry in the middle of the nite 4 u or 4 aniting?i'll nv do dat!yes,i was sad dat tings turned out diz wae n i had cried enuf daes ago...far i haven shed a tear 4 u...no more!another correction 4 u,wat was all the tok abt prostitute?i oso din mention all those...u were the 1 hu came up wif all those probably coz datz on ur mind...owellz...wateva...
if u wanna play tuff wif me,so b it...tok 2 u nicely on msn,u ignore me...fine!yah,now i've seen the real u,the nasty side of u...my perception of u wasnt dat bad yet...till i read ur last entry on 29th feb...
wateva hope of wantin 2 hold on 2,u r tellin me straight in my face 2 let it all go...is dat it?fine,i respect ur "decision"...wat u wan u juz sae lah ok?if my effort of bein nice now aint workin,den i shall nt waste dat effort.so juz speak up.
even if aniting wld 2 change now,tings btwn us will b remain as sucky as it is now rite?
i tink im gonna haf a mental breakdwn soon...but hu cares?!

No comments:



call me tiger