Tuesday, March 09, 2004

dreams r nv 2 b ignored...
i mentioned dat i had nitemares abt jer 4 the past 2 nites rite?i tink those nitemares were omens 4 me...diz mornin i woke up feeling strange...n my senses were rite...
my prediction is gettin stronger n betta...jer lied 2 me 2dae...a major lie...diz mornin he msged me saein he juz got hm n i presumed he'll b at hm resting coz he's sick...den abt 3 smth,i msged him,n he said my msg woke him up...i called him a lot of times n he rejected all my calls...i den called his home n found out dat he aint at hm...his mum said he onli wen hm diz mornin 4 awhile n left wif a fren 4 breakfast...n din return hm aft dat...
y din he tell me n y did he hafta lie...n y cldnt he even ans my call...he said dat i dun tell him my probz n expect him 2 noe...
i cried so much during biz stats lect...thankfully my frenz were very supportive...but i cldnt concentrate during lect...dunno y he bcame liddat all of a sudden...there's smth really wrong n he aint tellin me...
he noes dat i hate ppl 2 lie 2 me...yet he kips doin it again n again...n 2dae was the worst of it all...wat the fuck is wrong with him?

No comments:



call me tiger