Tuesday, March 09, 2004

tipsy turvey & up-side-down...
singapore was flooded ydae!woot!amazing...
aniwae,im so happy coz i juz bought a Zara jacket ydae...it cost me $60 but heck!i fell in luv wif it the moment i saw it,datz y i cldnt resist not buyin it...impulsive purchase,but heck!haha...it's a plain baby blue jacket...but the material won me over!dats y i bought it w/o tinking twice...
aniwae,din mit dear ydae...so sad...been havin nitemares the nite b4 n last nite...i dunno y...but datz spooky...haiz...wish dear wld recover frm his sickness soon!
haiz...he's enlisting real soon too...but owellz,nvm...i'll still get 2 c him on weekends rite?haha...
to you,dun assume dat life is great on my side...the wae u put it is like im havin a rockin great time...nahz,dat aint true...sometimes i do wish u r still arnd buggin me here n there...it's a kind of bonding dat feels gd...like u,empitness sets in sometimes...wen i tink back,memories cut deep like a knife...can c dat u r gettin on wif life pretty fine lately so all i can do now is hold on 2 memories...
alritez...gtg to sch,luckily daddy is sending me...

No comments:



call me tiger