Monday, April 19, 2004

2 weeks!!!
i juz got hm...sent hon back 2 camp wif his parents n bro...b4 he book in,we wen 4 dinner at jack's place...so full nw...hon kept askin if im sure i was full...haha...juz coz i ate so lil?dun worry,wen i sae im full,im really full...
sent him back 2 camp aft dat...his mummy was like so tense...coz it was kinda late...in the end,baby still reached on time...
haiz...guess wat?!hon wun b bookin out diz cumin wkend!!!coz he's gotta go 2 the range...so 2 sae i wun b seein him 4 2 whole wks!he'll b out on 31st may...but guess it aint a bad thingy,coz den i'll b able 2 concentrate on my studies 4 my exams...ive yet 2 start my revision...dang!
hmmz...got ITAB test tmr on microsoft access...sux man...i've gotta get real serious n start revising my work...i shall officially start studying tmr!!!n it's gotta b intensive studying...otherwise im gonna b so dead 4 my exams!!!

*missin hon...*

exam dates r as follow:
20 April -- ITAB
22 April -- Critical Reasoning Skills
26 April -- Econs (macro)
29 April -- Biz Stats
6 May -- Accounts

No comments:



call me tiger