Monday, April 19, 2004

oh no...nt again...
argh!my legs r itching like mad!!!hope it aint sandflies bites again!!!i seriously hate it wen i go 2 ubin...i'll cum back worryin like a nut case!the last experience during CIBTC ATC was bad enuf...i had scars left on my legs,dang!since den,a slight itch on my leg will cause me 2 panic like mad!
oh aniwae,the guy whom i saw dat looked so familiar on the dae dat hon enlisted is called samuel...finally found out his name on saturdae...haha...so he's really our CII indeed...n guess wat?!he so happens 2 b hon's bunk mate!haha...
ARGHHH!!!!!!the itch is killin me!!!!!haiz...got my bloody ITAB test tmr summore...tink im gonna blast my damn aircon 2nite...so dat i wun hafta scratch my legs...haiz...

*prayin hard dat it aint sandflies bites*

No comments:



call me tiger