Sunday, April 25, 2004

boring sundae...
4 the past few daez,ive been startin at nth but my econs notes...everyting is about money supply,interest rates,money multiplier,tax,n all the formulas...it's drivin me nuts!how abt diz man: AE=C+I+G+(X-M) ...ARGH!!!im goin bonkers!n yes...govt bonds n discount rates...damn...
yucks...aniwae,wen 4 parade ydae n learnt the parade procedure of phs openin ceremony frm kelvin...gonna substitute him 4 1 rehearsal as contingent commander...the sword almost killed me...kinda heavy dat it almost tore my skirt off my waist ydae!n the sword belt was too big 4 me...haha...borrowed joosong's 1 n it was loose but luckily there were additional holes made so yeahz,finally fitted me...
the damn scabet kept hittin myboots while marchin,poor boots!all scratched...humpx...gotta polish it again...=(
dang...goin back 2 my econs now...as usual...another borin sundae 4 me...cheerios every1!hope everyone's sundae is betta than mine...take care!

No comments:



call me tiger