Friday, April 23, 2004

tired tired...
YELCH!been muggin the whole of ydae n 2dae i started muggin immediately aft i kissed lalaland goodbye...n studyin aint good!coz it makes me eat n eat n diz is bad...i smell trouble...haiz...wat 2 do...?!
i simply cant help it...everytime i study 4 exams,i'll b eatin non-stop...esp wen im at hm!there's so much food arnd...dang!gotta control!hmmz...mayb frm tmr onwards i shld go on bread n water diet!haha...but im bound 2 b tempted by mum's cookin...tmr's a saturdae so mum will b cookin good food!so my "diet" plan cant b carried out!conclusion,im a goner! *wails*
i've gotta do smth abt diz...hmmz...i shld probably study in the canal outside my hse...there aint aniting 2 eat there...oh yah,i'll get a free tan too!how perfect!
im goin back 2 my haunted room now...those creepy econs notes r waitin 4 me...gonna lock myself in my room...bye...

No comments:



call me tiger