Tuesday, April 13, 2004

whoopie!
the past 2 daez was kinda boring...cant rem wat happened the dae b4(short term memory) but ydae i wen 2 collect my specs le but i tink i made diz pair of specs 4 nth...nvm lahz,at least now i haf a nicer uglyfier...get wat i mean?haha...my previous specs was a total uglyfier(my face is oready bad enuf)...now 4 diz pair,it's a nt so ugly uglyfier...
so happy wif the new pic i took wif jer...haha...so sweet...nice nice...
haiz...another few more daez b4 i can c him again...but the sad thingy is dat i gotta go 4 ATC on fridae n on saturdae ive got road marshal duty 4 NPCC Day Parade...dang dang n triple dang!!!so 2 sae onli on saturdae nite i'll get 2 c him...haiz...
hmmz...k lahz,i gtg get changed 4 sch le...my daddy's sending me!!!haha...

No comments:



call me tiger