Thursday, April 15, 2004

haiz...tired...
juz got home...came back straight hm aft sch...amazing huh?it's been sucha long time since i came back straight hm aft sch...
ultra tired 2dae...datz y...gotta go 2 ubin tmr summore...gotta pack my camping stuff...sianz...imagine immediately aft sch tmr gotta go ubin...sianz...cant even cum hm 2 put my sch books...n the worst thing is dat i gotta bring my full-u 2 ubin!huever brings full-u to ubin man?wat 2 do?gotta do rd marshal duty on saturdae...goin 2 HQ straight frm ubin...shag...
n the dae aft gotta wake up earli 2 go shao mu thingy...haiz...wonder wen den i can get 2 c my baby...wanna throw everything aside n mit up wif him once he book out...but apparently i cant...
mayb aft my NPDP duty i'll go n c hon...really drained now...mayb i'll go n snooze 4 awhile...later everyone~

*prayin 4 the wkend 2 cum faster...missin hon...*

No comments:



call me tiger