Thursday, April 15, 2004

yawnz...
juz done wif polishing my boots...din manage 2 take a nap cos was too bz packin my camping stuff n doin up my full-u...rush rush rush!
argh dang!im puttin on weight!seriously...cant stand it...can my period like juz cum now so dat my craving 4 food will stop?i hate diz...
yes,miting joo song,teck soon n cherry tmr at 6pm den head 2 ubin 2gether...so 2 sae,i still haf time 2 go hm aft sch n rest 4 awhile!meanin i DUN hafta bring my camping stuff 2 sch!yes!the last ting i wanted was 2 bring all my camping stuff 2 sch coz it's too cumbersome!
noein dat i dun hafta bring all the shit 2 sch,im kinda relax at the moment...can do some last min packin tmr...
haiz...kinda lazy 2 attend sch tmr...but cant skip...damn Character Development course...skip it n we r dead meat!sometimes i tink diz kinda modules r a waste of time...it's so darn similar 2 hao gong min,civics n moral education n wateva similar subjects...all these subjects teach us morals abt diz n dat,yet we r onli answering the qns based on watz rite,nt based on how we really feel abt things etc...in short,we r LYING!so where r our morals?these subjects r plain USELESS!
ok ok...tink i betta stop here...otherwise diz will b never ending...cya all arnd!

*excited -- seein hon in a couple of daez...*

No comments:



call me tiger