Wednesday, May 12, 2004

aching all over...
OC preview is finally over...was kinda fun actually...juz dat i dunno y my back is aching so terribly now... : (
aniwae,din do much the whole of 2dae...woke up n got ready 2 go 2 PHS 4 OC rehearsal...no sword belt 4 me 2dae,so i din hafta carry the scabet,which was a gd ting coz my boots were spared diz time round... howeva,cherry accidentally stepped on my boots...so sad!luckily it wasnt full force...hehe...
so slpy...been slpin pretty lil 4 the past few daez...tmr's gonna b a slack dae...supposed 2 go catch dawn of the dead wif deb but i tink she cant make it...i dont wan to miz dat show!!!
haiz...hon called me frm camp illegally juz now...he said he'll onli get 2 bk out diz saturdae...so no long weekend 4 him...n he said he got cut,so careless...i dunno wat happened,he'll fill me in wen he bk out...
haiz...im off 4 now...ciaoz!

No comments:



call me tiger