Saturday, May 15, 2004

PHS opening ceremony is over!
zZzZ...believe or nt,i juz got hm...yes,the time is 2.20am!
aniwae,2dae(or ydae rather)was phs opening ceremony...the press were in sch n it was sucha grand ting...haha...it's pretty fun actually althou i was bz the whole dae wif all the np rush here n there,it was overall pleasant...
dinner was great too...was held in the hall n thank goodness the air-conditioner was on,otherwise i tink alot of us wld haf died in our number 1 uniform...haha...
aft everyting ended,we CIs had a mini miting outside sch...n dat lasted till like 11.30pm?den i joined val,jo etc behind sch...at the 24hr coffeeshop...all were HPT members n luckily i was once in HPT so it wasnt dat awkward...
yes,n we chatted all the wae till like arnd 2 plus wen my daddy called...so yepz,had 2 leave dem...nw im so ultra de duper tired...
oh yah,hon's buddy called me 2 tell me dat hon cldnt bk out,onli tmr(erm...later rather)...nice of him 2 bother 2 convey his msgs 2 me...gonna turn in now...it's been a long dae 4 me...*yawnz*

No comments:



call me tiger