Tuesday, June 22, 2004

hi there all!
whoo hoo!it's been ages since i last blogged cos my bro stopped work oready so he's hm practically everydae,so my chances of touchin the com is like 0.01%?haha...so now dat he's out,i get 2 use the com!but it's noon n there's no1 online...sad case!
aniwae,met up wif Deb ydae...changed my top,ended up wif the pink 1 coz the blue 1 doesnt haf the size dat i wan...den headed 2 FOX...BIG disappointment...HAIZ!retty on the outside but the clothes weren't pretty!those nice pieces r alwaes spoilt by ugly sleeves...Deb,i guess onli u noe wat im tryin 2 sae here...well,cant do anithing if it's their style...
oh aniwae,lemme update abt the past few daez ever since i stopped bloggin...i met up wif jer everydae,n everyone's so worried abt his back prob...wen 2 sentosa on sundae wif my gramps,2nd uncle's family,n my own family...hon came along too!we were supposed 2 spend father's dae wif my grandpa but in the end,we split up n wen on wif our own activities in sentosa coz the adults said it was too much of a hassel 2 mit up at sentosa n go everywhere 2gether...so it actually defeats the purpose of havin 2 spend father's dae wif my grandpa...
alritez...i guess im tinkin too much nw...heh!betta get goin nw!cheerios!

No comments:



call me tiger