Friday, June 25, 2004

whee!
1stly,i'd like 2 sae,happy 17th bdae lil bro!!!wen 2 orchard at 8.14am diz mornin!yeahz man!2 mit Deb...4 wat?4 the Mango sale of coz!haha...it was MADNESS!ok,i onli bought 1 miserable orange top dat i eyed previously...the rest wasnt really wat i'd wear so dat explains it...haha...spotted a droop top...but my shoulders aint broad enuf 2 hold dat droop top on my shoulders,n it's oready like size S!it practically DROOPED all the wae 2 my chest!liked it alot,but cant fit me,sad case!wat 2 do?!
bought a pair of heels as well,frm Isetan...oh yeahz,Steph wen bonkers wen she heard abt the Mango sale...tink she's gonna fly dwn 2 ani outlet in no time!cant wait 4 the sch term 2 start again,wanna b wif those 2 nutcases again!haha!
aniwae,gotta go 4 npcc mitin tmr mornin...n im gonna watch "The Best Bet" wif hon tmr...hehe...yay!cant wait 2 c him...love u bonkers hon!

No comments:



call me tiger