Monday, July 05, 2004

1st dae at sch of my yr 2 life
so mani tings happened 2dae!1stly,i got my ultra belated bdae presents frm val n steph...den my classmates said i became tanner(which is good news 2 me)...haha...n my yr1 lecture mate,Bryan,screamed my name out so loudly at the lift landing,tellin me dat he saw me on tv n he was so excited n kept tellin his fren "datz my fren on tv!!!"...ermz...like watz the excitement?oh!another ting is daryl actually quit jc n is now attending sch at SP!!!he's in Business Admin...so weird...
ok aniwae,wen 2 town aft sch 2dae...wen 2 look 4 my mum aft dat,coz i was too tired 2 make my wae hm on my own...
i hate havin 2 tink of wat 2 wear 2 sch everydae...so bothersome!muz really buy more more more clothes!i haf a lot of untouched clothes in my cupboard n i dont like dem...owellz,guess most gals r liddat...buy n end up decorating our cupboards!

ps:din get 2 watch spiderman2 2dae...coz slots were all filling fast n we were too lazy 2 wait 4 the later slots...so happy coz hon is callin me almost everydae...hugz!

No comments:



call me tiger