Sunday, July 04, 2004

yawnz...
sch's startin tmr, =( at least i'll b watchin spiderman 2 wif stephanie...she juz dropped me a msg abt an hr ago...we'll b askin val if she's available tmr...nt mitin up wif those 2 babes 4 the whole holidaez was terrible!our bitchin outin was cancelled time n again due 2 clashes of our timings...so sad case man!owellz,sch reopen we'll haf more time im sure!
tmr's gonna b the 1st dae of my yr 2 life in poly...gonna see all our lil freshmen...hmmz...cum 2 tink of it,1 yr passes by real fast!kinda lookin 4ward 2 sch n dreadin it as well...mixed feelings...darnz...
mamamia!!!wireless is great man!i no longer hafta fight wif my younger bro!!!muahaha!n yes,he's using his ultra expensive laptop(UNFAIR!)dunno y my dad got him the best model in the whole range recommended by ngee ann poly...but owellz,guess it's a good ting dat he's got his own laptop afterall,so den now he can surf his own monkey business,while i surf my own stuff as well!whee!great,im ultra slpy now...betta head 2 bed soon...ciaoz all!

ps:my nokia 7200 looks kinda old now...it's onli a week n it looks old...tink it's the cloth material of the casing...gets dirty easily...i still love it thou...but i love the limited edition 1 betta!the one wif the white casing!so pretty!haha...kk,im gone!ciaoz!

No comments:



call me tiger