Friday, July 02, 2004

B-O-R-I-N-G
damn...another boring dae 4 me...wen out 2 yck mrt earlier diz afternoon 2 mit up wif my class rep...i passed him my bag which i dowan oready cos he wans it, dont know y too...aniwae,it's some cheapo backpack,n since i dowan it,muz as well gif it 2 sum1 hu'll use it...
prior 2 diz (meanin usin the com),i was playin PS2...so u peeps can tell how ultra BORED i am man!ok,now my hm has wireless access n itz a gd ting cos frm now on,i can use the net while he's usin it as well...he can happily b glued 2 his laptop,while i get 2 use the desktop...how nice!i dun eva hafta start fighting wif him over the usage of the internet animore...but 1 ting bad is wen my elder bro books out over the weekend,i cant use the com...boohoohoo!i seriously nid 2 get the dumb com in my room fixed...den i'll haf internet access rite in the comfort of my own room...
goin back 2 my PS2 again...ciaoz every1!

No comments:



call me tiger