Monday, August 23, 2004

fruitful dae...
no sch 4 me 2dae n so happen dat both my parents were on leave!so the 3 of us wen shoppin!n shoppin wif parents definitely is damn good!coz dey cover all expenses!!!!!hahaha...n majority of the tings i wan,dey'll get it 4 me...how nice!
tmr is also another good dae coz sch starts at 11 instead of the usual 9!yay!i can slp in!n mayb my dad wld b takin the mornin off so meanin he'll b able 2 send me 2 sch!den i nid not go 2 sch myself!yay!haha...
best ting is dat mum gave me 20 bucks xtra 4 pocket money diz wk!haha...i so wanted 2 buy diz pair of slippers frm royal sportin hse ydae...wen wif jer but there wasnt my size...i mentioned it 2 mum 2dae n she actually brought me 2 look 4 it at shaw house's outlet,she wanted 2 buy it 4 me!haha...how nice...BUT,dat outlet din haf the design dat i wanted!!!!ARGH!tink dat design is on hot demand!im so gonna hunt 4 it at other possible outlets!im nt gonna gif up juz yet!mayb i shld try north pt...simply too in luv wif dat pair of slippers!but of coz,i luv hon more!heh!
on the down side,i've got a paper cumin up diz saturdae...sux...n it's Qualitative Analysis...kinda like stats...reminds me so much of stats...mayb coz it's damn mathematical...eww!
hmmz...i gotta get goin...TV time!

No comments:



call me tiger