Tuesday, August 24, 2004

y muz it b like diz?
i really wonder y some tings have 2 b at the state dat it is...he dropped me a mail in frenster...n dat mail is troubling me...y has it gotta b like dat?y has it gotta take diz twisted turn 1st place?i dun understand,i dun get it...does he tink dat by doin wat he's doin,he's bein fair 2 me?i long 2 salvage diz frenship...but i guess he doesnt realize it at all...
he's the 1st male "buddy" i had...n i guess he's oso probably the last...the bond dat we had,where has it gone 2?the promise dat he made 2 me,were dey juz lies?"frenz 4eva" was wat he told me... mani times in fact...apparently i dun c dat happening...
"i'll alwaes b in his heart" was wat he once said as well,but now,he's juz erasing me off entirely frm his memory...he doesnt realize the fact dat frenz dun cum by easily...yes,frenz make mistakes at time,but if u r an understandin person,u'd nt end a frenship wif sum1 juz coz of some misunderstandins or mistakes made...the fact now is dat im not entirely 2 b blamed 4 everyting dat has happened...the blame has 2 b shared...
but i guess,2 him,it's 4eva alwaes my fault...he doesnt realize dat our frenship means a lot to me,but i guess it's nv b meant 2 b...if he feels dat wat he's doin is bein fair 2 me,den i'll juz leave it as dat...2 tink he'd sever all ties wif me coz of smth dat happened almost 9 mths ago...
i tot dat he wld tink differently now...i was utterly wrong...he doesnt c the light frm a different angle...i guess diz is the end den...but i hope nt coz it's a real pity 2 let everyting dwn the drain juz lyk dat...
juz last wk i felt dat there was hope...dat tings wld get betta soon...but y the sudden change?it's a 180 degrees change...im perplexed...i juz hope dat he reads diz n tinks thru it...n i hope dat tings will take a betta turn frm here onwards...

No comments:



call me tiger