Sunday, November 21, 2004

im spooked!
sum1 juz msged me nt too long ago...arnd 1am...n he claims to b a Field Instructor frm NPCC HQ...he asked if i rem him...FI Dennis...heard of his name b4,but i cant put a face 2 his name...

i asked how he got my no but he refused 2 tell me...like wat the hell?aft awhile he said he'll tell me but nt now...den he asked if i remembered givin him a gift last dec...last dec was my CIBTC but i gave NO ONE aniting!i din even speak to ANI of the FIs so i wldn't have given ani FIs aniting...perhaps he got the wrong person...but it's weird how he got my number if he got the wrong person...

i was so freakin cold n sarcastic wif ALL my replies!tink he got scared too...coz aft i told him i gave no1 aniting,he said nvm n fled juz liddat!jerk!lame ass!aniwae,y wld a FI wanna msg a Cadet Inspector?i bet he's sum pervertic freak...heard dat sum of the FIs r up to no good!

No comments:



call me tiger