Friday, November 19, 2004

new layout...
yawnz...time check: 5am...im up at diz hr coz i haven gone 2 bed yet!all thx 2 my blog...started on my new layout at arnd 2.30am...prior 2 dat i was playin Maplestory(watz new?)...

aniwae,it took me so mani darn hrs juz 2 get my layout rite...im a fussy freak,so everyting muz fit nicely and perfectly...

argh!ultra terrible backache!er...i promised 2 ppl dat i'd slp earli...sorri!dun scold me...cant b help,my layout ate my slpin time awae...i noe i cld haf done diz durin the dae time but u noe once i start fiddling wif the new layout,i wun b able 2 stop till i've finished it...

ok lahz...betta go 2 bed now...tink my body clock is gettin super haywire!!!been slpin at diz kinda timing 4 the past 1- 2 wks!the past 1 wk plus was almost as thou time stopped n crawled by darn slowly...nth's helpin the situation!!!dang...i miz him!i wonder how he's doin so far...*sigh* :'(

No comments:



call me tiger